Xgo Technology Limited Current Employment Opportunities [3 Positions]
Get99 is a Lagos-based E-commerce Start-up under the umbrella group, Xgo Technology Limited. Xgo Technology Limited is a Chinese technology company with operations in Lagos, Nigeria. Get99 is an online marketplace dedicated to listing verified products and services. We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Campaign Manager
- The User Operations Campaigns Manager will lead the team responsible for Campaign Banner creation,management and optimization for our platform. This role requires a unique mix of being highly creative and data-driven at the same time.
- The ideal candidate will have deep domain experience across content marketing and Ad technologies.
- Working with Operations Director,Sales and Design Teams, he will conceive, manage, analyze, and optimize App Banner Campaigns to drive the overall customer growth in line with our brand strategy and financial goals.
- In addition to technical expertise, the ideal candidate will bring creative thinking to all marketing campaign planning.
- Develop strategic retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
- Lead end-to-end banner campaigns from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
- Supervise the day-to-day management of onsite banner campaigns
- Ensure continuous testing testing and optimization of new audiences, visual creative, and copy
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to engage customers on the app and increase relevance.
- B.Sc or equivalent in any relevant field
- 3-4 years of direct, growth-focused experience in E-commerce, digital marketing, SaaS and Startup experience
- Experience building a comprehensive retention marketing strategy from the ground up
- Thorough understanding of campaign planning and content marketing
- Very data driven and should be curious about and tell stories using data
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Humility and eagerness to learn and grow
- Elevated aesthetic and quality standards in line with our brand.
Job Title: Business Development Associate
Locations: Abuja, Kano, Lagos, Ogun and Oyo
- The Business Development Associate will join a team of experienced target-driven individuals whose common goal is to meet the company’s sales goals
- The successful applicant will contribute to the acquisition of new clients and management of strong relationships with the clients (sellers) to ensure long term retention
- He/ She will be responsible, also, for identifying needs and requirements to promote the Company’s services to clients (sellers) towards achieving mutual satisfaction.
- This position is a junior position with great growth potential in a steadily growing company within a friendly work environment.
- Conduct regular market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Present the advantages of the services offered to prospective clients and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to client enquiries promptly, proffering solution or escalating to authorities as required.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Maintain strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage appointments with clients effectively for new opportunities
- Maintain a record of clients, referrals, prospects and presentations.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Assist in branding and media communication activities including participation at various business fairs, exhibitions, etc.
- B.Sc or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- 1 – 3 years prior sales or marketing experience preferably in a target driven role especially within a fast paced work environment is a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated and target driven
- Must be proactive and able to function with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent time management and skills
- Proven ability to convince prospective clients to buy the company’s products.
Job Title: Business Development Intern
- We are seeking self-driven, enthusiastic candidates, who are willing to start a career in Business Development.
- Prospecting potential customers: by phone, by email, physically
- Selling products or services to those clients.
- Managing a client’s portfolio.
- Managing sales process.
- Identifying new development channels.
- Effective follow-up of sales and maintaining healthy relationship with clients.
- Promoting the company and its product/service.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Campaign Manager” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 27th September, 2019