Xcene Research Internship Program – Share & Apply!
Xcene Research is a Contract Research Organization providing clinical trial management services across Sub-Saharan Africa to global pharmaceutical and medical device companies. This internship program opportunity will introduce participants to the clinical research industry, bring them in contact with clinical research professionals and expose them to various career paths in the industry. The success of the program will be measured by its influence on participants’ academic pursuits and scholarly contributions.
The program will commence from Monday 8th of October to Friday 12th of October, 2018.
We cordially invite students with a science background to participate in our one (1) week internship program at Xcene Research in collaboration with the Tess Foundation.
Title: One Week Internship Program at Xcene Research
To participate in the Xcene Research Internship program, applicant must be;
- Enrolled and in good academic standing at an academic institute
- Studying to have a science major
- Or a graduate with a science major degree
- Willing to learn
- The program will be at no cost and transportation expenses are expected to be covered by participants.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their letter of interest and CV attached in one file to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st October, 2018
- The internship program will hold in Lagos hence only applicants who will be in Lagos on the said dates need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted