WFO Roedl & Partner Available Vacancy
At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner provides accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal, organizational management and research skills to support the Senior Partner through high-end administrative and advisory support.
Support the Senior Partner:
- By maintaining and scheduling the Partner’s appointment, meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travels.
- Maintaining clients’ confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Part of Client Services team responsible to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Triaging and providing key highlights from reports submitted to the Partner.
- Coordinating the operations of the Executive office through document preparation, confidential file management and general office maintenance
- Assisting in the preparation of business presentations and reports to clients.
- Providing historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Projecting and managing the image of the firm and office of the Partner
- Managing and executing the projects as assigned by the Partner.
- Developing and managing a variety of public and corporate media relation campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage the Partner’s memberships of various professional, business and social groups.
- Attending events and meetings on behalf of the Partner where required.
Marketing and Business Development:
- Working with the Senior Partner to implement the marketing and business development strategy of the firm.
- Act as the Relationship Manager for the firm’s clients, especially the strategic clients.
- Assists the Partner on conducting research and business surveys for use in business presentations, educational and technical studies.
- Proactively generate leads and initiate contacts with prospective clients and maintaining strong contacts with the organization’s executives.
- Seek for opportunities to participate in the activities of the relevant professional institutes and industry membership groups through speaking engagements,trainings, exhibitions etc.
- Develop and follow-up on client proposals. Provide informal updates to the Partner on a regular basis while also updating the firm’s CRM.
- Ensures that letters of engagement are prepared prior to commencement of engagements by the relevant teams.
Client Billing and Receivables:
- Responsible for initiating and monitoring client billing receivables.
- Timely billing of clients, with adequate follow-up to ensure timely payments.
- Coordinate Intra Firm Billing.
- Oversees all business aspects of client relationships including billing, collecting and maintaining profitability for the firm.
- Ensures that Letters of Engagement are prepared prior to commencement of engagements by the relevant teams.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Upper) in Business Administration or any related course.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role (preferably in a service industry) and vast experience in business development.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc
Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of world affairs and business sense and professionalism
- Experience in Sound decision making abilities
- Good organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com with “Executive Assistant” as the subject of the mail.