Well Heads and Christmas Tree Installation Supervisor at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Well Heads and Christmas Tree Installation Supervisor
Job Number: WTSOA25019
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers & travel to Lagos
About the job
- We are looking for an experience Supervisor/Engineer in the installation of Well Heads and Christmas Trees in Nigeria in the Delta, Onshore & Shallow Offshore
- This is an excellent job opportunity to set up a new Services Team in Port Harcourt.
The job will include the following operations
- Equipment warehousing & inventory management of equipment, spare parts and auxiliary equipment
- Job preparation, including verifying well- & equipment drawings, connections, installation diagrams, verification of specs, pressure ratings
- Mobilization to the field
- On Site pressure testing of the equipment, installation, pressure testing, certification and verification
- Job design, planning, mobilization of auxiliary equipment, like cranes, lifting frames
- Communication with Client on job prepartion
- Equipment Testing & Load Out Preparation.
- Job closure with Client
- Well head Maintenance, including scheduling, job preparation and execution. Verification and certification.
Candidates need to have the following experiences and back ground:
- B.Sc or equivalent or higher Education in Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience with Well Head installation and Well Head maintenance services in Nigeria
- Experience working for international Oil and Gas Contracting companies to the Nigerian oil industry
- Experience & exposure to Warehousing, Spare parts & inventory management
- Import and logistics experience will be appreciated.
- You will be joining a solid Team in an exciting new phase of their operations.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Part of a global company
- Great job career prospects
- Young and dynamic Team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply