Welcome2Africa International New Vacancy
Welcome2Africa international is a private sector development company committed to the positive economic growth of Africa and from the get-go, founded upon the vision to redefine the image of Africa.
Welcome2Africa International develops and initiate a range of activities to catalyze and facilitate investment, trade and business/commercial interest into and across Africa – All with a current focus and commitment to the development and transformation of Africa’s Agribusiness sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- I.T savvy.
- Proven experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates send their Cover Letters and CV’s in a single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th September, 2018.