Web/Creative Designer (Graduate Trainee) at DKT International
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
Web/Creative Designer – Graduate Trainee
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Graduate Jobs Media / Advertising / Branding
Reports to: The Head of Marketing Department
- Work on a variety of briefs, including corporate identity, web and advertising banners, product packaging and point of sales materials (POSM) etc.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.)
- Responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites from layout to function
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your idea.
- Amend final designs to superior’s comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with creative lead, agencies, Marketing/communications manager, executives etc.
- B.Sc./HND in Computer Science /Engineering or related field
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in web/graphic design.
- Strong understanding of cross-border compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with subject tagged “Web/Creative designer- Graduate Trainee”