Web/Application Developer at PAL Pensions
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL) was incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004 for which we charge an administrative fee of N80 monthly. Pensions Alliance is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited (African Alliance). Currently we have a client base of over 300,000.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Responsible for the basic design, development, and ongoing modification of software applications in a moderate environment.
- Experienced using software development platforms such as .Net Framework or Microsoft Dynamics Nav.
- Provide user support for multiple applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher, preferably in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science (minimum of second class lower)
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience building web or mobile applications, preferably with a rapid application development platform.
- Strong application design, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Applicants should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Web Developer” as the subject of the mail.