Web Designer at Industries Safety Nigeria Limited
Industries Safety Nigeria Limited (Safety Nigeria) is Nigeria’s largest online industrial safety and marine equipment distribution company. As a privately held company established since 2000, Safety Nigeria has established itself as the premier and most sought after online retailers and wholesalers of industrial safety products in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer
Locations: Port-Harcourt, and Lagos
Job Type: Fulltime
- We are looking for enthusiastic and creative Web Designer and Administrator to serve as in-house web designer/administrator.
- We are in need of someone who is both creative and technically inclined, and uses both these attributes to build or redesign websites also has the ability to understand what is needed to make a website functional and easy to use, but at the same time make it aesthetically appealing to the user.
- The Web Admin would be responsible for the design, content management and administration of our company websites and constitute the social media team
- Developing skills and expertise in appropriate software/programming languages such as using any design software.
- Working with WordPress and adept knowledge with payment Integration.
- Creating web pages with intuitive design
- Keeping up to date with recent technological and software developments
- The Job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer.
Basic Job Requirements/Qualification
- Completed Tertiary Education (HND, B.Sc, B.Tech e.t.c) in related field.
- A high-performance academic track record (Added Advantage)
- Completed National Youth Service.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in web design
- Proven experience in web design.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, mock-ups, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in creating responsive web sites that work on various devices such as Mobile, Tablets and Desktop.
- Ability to communicate/interact/collaborate effectively in a team. Strong background in creative and graphics design
- Knowledge of PHP and MVC is an added advantage
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Knowledge of frontend libraries and development frameworks such as JQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS etc. is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs are:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A dynamic person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use judgement and make decisions
- Effective control of financial resources
- Is a role model for the team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Passion about web design
- Team spirited.
- Qualified candidates will be notified via emails and text messages.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online