Warehouse Operations Manager at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
Warehouse Operations Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 – 10 years
- Location: Lagos, Oyo
- Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Location: Lagos/Ibadan Expressway
- To manage overall OFC warehousing, decanting, storage and logistic operations
- To ensure safe and efficient operations within the premisis
- Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout.
- Work closely with OFC BUH and team to set and implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Communicate regularly with the warehouse/works supervisor and team to perform analysis on chemical stock.
- Ensure all legal and statutory documents required for operations are in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Daily/weekly and monthly reporting to OFC business unit lead.
- To determine product handling and storage requirements.
- Develop SOPs in accordance to all relevant operations.
- B.Sc/HND in Chemical Engineering or related field
- 5-10 years relevant experience
- Proven track record in a high technology related to OFC
- Excellent communication skills
Interested and qualified? Go to Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply