Warehouse Officer Job Vacancy at GDM Group, 25th July, 2018
GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Locations: Port harcourt, Rivers and Benin
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements
- Responsible for tracking of stocks on Goods-in-transit (GIT) from factory to the warehouse
- Ensure adequate stock segregation, and carrying out quality control during stock storage
- Inspects incoming products for damage or defects; report any discrepancies or damage in product received; notify the proper person if adjustments are required.
- Carrying out other responsibilities as assigned by the Logistics Manager
- Plan, co-ordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods
- Supervise and control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of products meets customer’s timescales/requirements
- Conduct Inventory control, receive and record new stock upon arrival, check and supervise loading of products to customers
- Responsible for accurate stock keeping, documentation, good stock integrity and stock reporting
- Work closely with procurement team members by providing the necessary support as deemed necessary.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics and Social Science related field
- Basic understanding of supply and purchases
- Hands-on dedication to staff training and championing new ideas
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven experience in coordinating and directing operations
- Highly efficient supervisory techniques and skills
- Understanding of warehouse software application packages and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Knowledge of conventional management and warehousing fundamentals
- Ability to retrieve, analyze, and input data
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with location to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th July, 2018.