VP, Digital Marketing & CVM at CA Global Group
CA Global Group – Our client a Nigerian e-commerce company, has won Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennial would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa. They are a Nigerian e-commerce company, they offer a third-party online marketplace, as well as first-party direct retail spanning various categories including consumer electronics, fashion, home appliances, books, children’s items, and personal care products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: VP, Digital Marketing & CVM (e-commerce / SEO / online / retail)
Reference Number: MIM
- The role reports to the Director, Marketing & Customer Experience. The successful candidate should have no less than 7 years’ experience in Digital Marketing & Customer Value Management with vast knowledge and understanding of the Nigeria e-commerce sector.
- Develop & manage the digital marketing, creative, communication strategies & programs in order to maximize traffic & sales from B2C through integrated marketing effort and key paid and organic channels (AdWords, Social Media, SEO, Affiliates, Mobile Marketing)
- In-depth understanding of performance marketing for the optimization of both paid & organic digital channels
- Build a team of analytics & Customer Base Management experts to drive business revenue performance through tactical and analytics driven Below The Line customer engagements
- In-depth analysis of the customer base using existing data, analytical data sets, churn models and other sources of data to identify and cluster customers based on behavioral, transactional & signals to provide recommendations on actions/offers.
- Oversee the identification of opportunities to acquire and grow customer relationships and increase their profitability through improved targeting, best-in-class product/services, through a motivated sales force, and appropriate channel strategies.
- Manage market research & intelligence projects to understand market realities to guide Marketing strategies & executions.
- Drive key customer initiatives through the business with the ultimate goal of enhancing customer satisfaction, reduce churn, increasing sales, reducing costs, and positively moving customer loyalty.
- Responsible for the optimization of customer’s usage, order value and churn reduction on the company’s online platform through the analytical and systematic engagement of the base
- Implementing compelling value propositions to acquire new customers and retaining existing customers
- Implementing performance marketing to optimize paid digital marketing channels
- Develop and drive strategies to maximize an organization’s SEO performance
- Complete other tasks – both strategic & tactical that will assist the Director, Marketing & Customer Experience make excellent decisions for the business.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Digital Marketing & Customer Value Management (with the understanding of the Nigeria e-commerce model).
- Possess an extraordinary and curious mind and love to use it.
- Motivated by targets and see them as attainable
- Enjoy solving problems, love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until find it.
- Communicate clearly, write well and speak eloquently.
- Love to analyze numbers
- Love building and maintaining relationships
- Keen on mentoring and building your team
- The role reports to the Director, Marketing & Customer Experience
Benefits and Contractual information
- Salary: 12 million naira – 16 million naira (Neg.)
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online