Vodacom recruitment for a Graduate Product Analyst
Vodacom Business, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Vodacom Group, is a leading pan-African corporate connectivity and telecommunications provider that has brought affordable and reliable connectivity to Africa since 1992. In that time, we have built strong relationships in the sectors that are driving the continent’s economic growth; helping them stay connected across Africa, and to the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Analyst
Reporting to: Senior Manager: Product Development
Job type: Full-time
Employment Type: Permanent
- Develop research tools and methods to aid product development and management intelligence
- Liaise with Product Marketing to help revise marketing collateral such as brochures, website, product descriptions, new press releases and assist in coordinating public marketing campaigns
- Provide an updated documentation library of all product materials for archiving
- Perform other job related duties as required
- Providing market, enterprise and competitive intelligence
- Measuring product portfolio performance
- Supports the product specialists and product managers on product reviews and product life cycle management.
- Managing third party product relationships
- Providing product simplification by creating unique selling propositions and differentiation
- Identifying critical gaps in products that is affecting product sale
- Supports the product manager in providing innovation and digital frame work for product development and management
- Provides regular reports and recommendations to the portfolio manager for use in the pricing of new and existing products.
Key Roles / Qualification
- The Job holder will be responsible for product reporting, product and pricing analytics, product management and administration across all segments and verticals.
- The ideal candidate must have a University degree in Engineering or Finance with a minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in Telecommunications or ICT environment.
- The preferred candidate must have 3+ years of experience in product or financial analytics or financial performance management. A prior experience in work group activities is desirable.
- Products analytics
- Financial analytics
- Commercial and business experience
- Financial performance management
- Strong written and verbal critical reasoning
- Excellent time management
- Relationship Management
- Creativity and vision
- Analysis and problem solving
- Motivated and energetic
- Solution oriented
- Strong focus on details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org You will be contacted if you are qualified for the job.