Vitachem Nigeria Limited Graduate Job Recruitment
Vitachem is a major producer, importer and distributor of Food Additives, Chemicals and Industrial raw materials to manufacturers in Nigeria.
Vitachem is currently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Online Customer Service Representative
- To attend to all customer’s enquiries and sell competitive products.
- To offer sales advice on products to customers
- Build and maintain effective customer relationship
- To strategically engage in active selling of products and close sales opportunities
- Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller.
- To deal with customers via telephone, Internet, e-mail and instant messaging.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to understand customers’ inquiries or complaints and deal effectively with people who may be worried, frustrated or angry.
- Must be able to learn quickly so they can acquire the product knowledge to answer customers’ questions accurately.
- Must also have good knowledge of telephone and computer systems so they can use call center systems efficiently.
Job Title: Marketing and Business Development Representative
- Negotiate and win sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with organizations and individuals, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company’s core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across locations as required in the sales/marketing plan.
- Prepare proposals and quotations for investment opportunities.
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following potential clients and receivables that are due.
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver effectively even while under pressure
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist
- Carry out risk assessments
- Ordering and maintaining stock and resources
- Demonstrating procedures
- Collecting, preparing and/or testing samples
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials
- Record and analyze data
- Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing sterility of the equipment
- Provision of technical support
- The required candidate should possess a B.Sc in Laboratory Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or other relevant field and a Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org