Virtual Nigeria Recent Vacancies [2 Positions]
Virtual Nigeria is a Red Hat training partner. Red Hat is an American software company and is the world’s most trusted provider of Linux and open source technology. We provide enterprises with an open stack of trusted, high-performing technologies and services made possible by the open source model. Currently the only certified training partner (CTP) in West Africa, we have an unwavering commitment to equip your organisation with the knowledge, skills, people resources and tools to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/Presales Support Specialist
- We are looking for a responsible admin assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties and tasks alongside Red Hat products sales and support duties. Duties include providing support to our manager and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a secretary or executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, a successful admin assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes, write and distribute email, correspondence
- Update and maintain a filling system
- Maintain contact list
- Provide general support to visitors and callers on Red Hat offerings and services
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
NGN80,000 – 120,000
Job Title: Business Development Representative
- You will also ensure proper after-sales-service. If you are motivated, and results driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- This is a specialized role related to the sales department of our company and requires a representative with strong interpersonal sales skills to pitch our business to potential new clients and to skilfully sell additional Red Hat products and services to existing ones.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas.
- You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
- Presenting our company to potential clients and proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Report weekly to the General Manger and have monthly sales results
- Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and account executives
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven 3 years plus work experience as a business development representative, sales account executive or similar
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques.
NGN 100,000 – 150,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with position you’re applying for as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2018.