Vernitech Consulting Limited Vacancy for Business Development Officer
Vernitech Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning, and sustainable consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- As a Business Development Manager, your challenge will be to raise awareness of the company brand and services for the assigned area, and establish contacts with clients which will ultimately lead to the provision of our services.
- Equipment and operational logistics team to design offer and then provide unique and innovative solutions to the most demanding heavy lift and transport challenges.
- The industry is extremely niche, so while commercial heavy lift experience is valuable it is not a requirement. If you have confidence in your sales abilities, can open doors and engage clients with effective solutions to their heavy lift and transport problems, then we can help lift your career to new heights.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals, budgets and profitability
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and ITT (Invitation to Tender) responses
- Prepare tenders and presentations
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding sales performance
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all enquiries submitted for pricing, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Degree in Business Administration/Sales/Marketing
- Fluent English speaker
- Collaboration, negotiation & persuasion skills
- Blend of marketing, sales and technical experience
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a technical sales environment
- Not more than 28 years of age
- Project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send an updated Resume to the “HR” via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th January, 2018.