Verite Microfinance Bank Vacancy for a Loan Officer in Lagos
Verite Microfinance bank ltd is duly registered in the federal republic of Nigeria by the corporate affairs commission and licensed by the central bank of Nigeria as a deposit-taking financial institution.
Verite MFB takes pride in our strong, enthusiastic and youthful management team which gives us the ability to tirelessly go the extra mile and deliver financial services that is of highest standard to the unbanked.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
- Authenticate documentation presented for all credit applications and ensure they meet the KYC requirements and any other requirements as required by the regulators.
- Make recommendations for credit rating.
- Responsible for identifying cross-selling opportunities and to refer such opportunities and leads to the Marketing Department.
- Assist in the Restructuring of debts in the interest of the company and customer.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Credit policy, procedures and service level agreements.
- Analyse financial data regarding loan requests for new, renewal and existing loans, including data provided by credit bureaus and other financial institutions files.
- Prepares spread sheets, reports, summaries and opinions for financial institutions officers on new, renewal and existing loans.
- Candidates must be SSCE/OND Holders
- Must possess minimum of 2 years microfinance experience
- Group loan experience is compulsory.
- Candidate must be result-oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a word document version of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please do not bother to apply if you do not meet the above stated criteria