Ventures Park New Vacancy – Submit Your CVs
Ventures Park is a curated Co-working Space in a serene environment of the city where entrepreneurs, freelancers and brilliant minds, who share common attitudes, interests, and goals can express their creativity, collaborate and build their dreams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Member Service Executive
- The Member Service Executive role is an exciting one.
- S/he is our #1 internal brand ambassador in the Community, primarily responsible for promptly and efficiently attending to the needs of all our walk-in and internal customers in the Co-Working space.
Other duties include:
- Answer customers’ questions and provide information on all VP services including incubation co-working, social and lifestyle services.
- Respond to all member complaints with a maximum resolution time of One (1) hour.
- Complete membership transactions and on-board paid members with agreements, access cards and other needed tools.
- Provide best practice front of office management systems that include visitor receipt & management, telephone systems management and client service management
- Respond to all inbound/walk-in calls/enquiries and forward on to relevant parties as and when applicable
- Implement robust customer relationship management and members only initiatives required to maintain the growth of ventures park’s co-working space
- Provide support and supervision to the office assistants in order to ensure they each carry out their duties promptly and ensure that they are working within the set facility management schedules
- Ensure availability and delivery of all VP membership benefits at all times
- Create and maintain weekly inventory of the store and resources for proper management of the park
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences
- 2-3 years’ work experience
- Experience in front desk and client relationship management is preferred
- Be friendly, adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- Have excellent command of English Language both oral and written
- Be able to provide excellent front desk and internal customer support
- Customer Relationship Management
- Be highly proficient in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org