Vacant Job For Utilities Engineer at SABMiller Plc, 5th October, 2018
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Utilities Engineer
Reference Number: SAB-474
Work Level: Middle Management
- Opportunity exists in International Breweries Plc., Ilesha for the position of Utilities Engineer reporting to the Energy & Fluids Manager. The incumbent will provide for the efficient supply of all utilities to the production departments within the Brewery.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Utilities Engineer will:
- Maintain and calibrate site instrumentation
- Optimize use of planned maintenance system
- Apply formal failure analysis process
- Apply relevant engineering spares strategy
- Plan the annual quarterly, monthly and weekly schedules such that the maintenance work is done in the available plant shutdown time.
- Design and arrange minor modifications to plant to eliminate performance problems.
- Co-ordinate relationships between maintenance, engineering services, projects and brewing staff.
- Evaluate the condition of problematic plant in order to inform management timeously to establish replacement programs.
- Ensure application documented standards
- Develop and update engineering standards through hub technical
- Maintain system integrity and change control
Key Competencies and Attributes
- Analytical and evaluative skills.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
- Articulate & Conceptual skills.
- Accurate, decisive and persuasive.
- People Management and leadership skills.
- Minimum of B.Eng/B.SC in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- 3 – 5 years experience as a sectional engineer
- Computer Literate
- Membership of a professional body will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply