Vacant Job For Transaction Service Representative at A Leading Financial Firm
Workforce Group – Our client is a player in the financial sector with Strength in payments systems which offers advanced, Secure, integrated and cost effective electronic payment processing solutions and service to Banks and non-Bank clients in the worldwide market place.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transaction Service Representative (TSR)
Industry: Financial Sector
- Identify Client values and proactively seek to provide solutions and services to meet identified needs.
- Reconcile cash drawer by proving cash transactions
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Managing the sales support process for branches, engage walk in new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
- Provide Account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments
- Maintain professional relationship with customer
- OND/HND. in any field
- candidates must be resident in Amuwo Odofin, Alaba, Festac, Satellite Town, Kirikiri Apapa, Ifako Gbagada, Ogba Ijaiye, Isolo, Mushin, Ikeja, Oshodi, Okota, Aluminium Village, Iyana Ipaja, Wharf, and Amuwo Odofin Axis
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Packages.
- Good spoken and written English
50,000 – 75,000 (Naira)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only OND & HND graduates will be considered for this role.
- Applications are open to any interested individuals. All applicants will be contacted and scheduled for interviews. Time and venue will be advised.