Vacant Job For Technology Consultant, Africa Region at MasterCard
Mastercard- We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technology Consultant, Africa Region
Job Description Summary
- In this position the candidate would be part of a consultative technology solutions team responsible for technology solutions that leverage Mastercard’s core and subsidiary technology assets to cater to business needs in Middle East and Africa.
- This involves partnering with internal Mastercard business and product owners in early ideation phases as well as engaging with external clients to provide technology leadership, define business requirements, produce technology solutions proposals and work with global development teams to deliver lasting technical solutions.
- Partner with senior business stakeholders in the region to provide practical and well-rounded technology solutions services to key regional initiatives.
- Participate in external clients meetings and lead technology solutions discussions.
- Produce technology proposals/presentations that leverage Mastercard’s current capabilities and technology assets as well as new innovative technology to recommend innovative and cost-effective technology solutions to business/regional challenges.
- Leverage partnerships with other Mastercard Technology teams to build comprehensive technology solutions that drive business strategy.
- Produce high quality business specifications for the delivery teams.
- Strong Technology Consulting experience in payments industry with deep understanding of Payments (Cards, ACH, Digital Payments, Security Solutions) as well as of the Middle East and Africa Payments Landscape.
- A solutions orientated technology consultant with strong applied knowledge of technologies such as APIs, application level security, Multi-Factor Authentication, Cloud, Blockchain etc.
- Strong analytic skills to unravel complex matters to present high level solutions whilst being able to get into detailed analysis when required.
- Quick learner with strong business writing, presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with good leadership abilities.
- Excellent consultative and stakeholder management skills and ability to work with multi-located and diverse teams.
- Curiosity & Problem Solving Capability to advise senior business stakeholders on defining problem statements, an approach to deliver solutions, and the ability to develop and present compelling value propositions involving technology.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply