Vacant Job For Staff Nurse / Midwife at Green Field Health Management Limited
Green Field Health Management Ltd, a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country, requires for immediate employment the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse / Midwife (RN/RM)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Hospital accreditation; Quality assurance visitations; Vetting of bills; Medical claims; Issuing of authorization codes; Client and Hospital visitation.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM),
- Must have 2-4 years cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably Health Management Organization
- Not more than 40 years
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence; Good critical thinking skills; clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules; Excellent leadership quality and team moving skills.
- Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable References, attaching all Credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: email@example.com
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Application Deadline 1st May, 2018.
- Only applicants with HMO experience should apply and will be considered.
- Short listed candidates will be invited for interview.