Vacant Job For Site Civil Engineer at Foundation Solid Nigeria Limited
Foundation Solid Nigeria Limited (F.S.N), a multinational company, which was incorporated in Nigeria on September 15th, 1988 with its Head Office located at Jos, Plateau State. The company’s aim is to provide a high standard infrastructure, geared towards national development in urban and rural areas. It has the capacity to construct and rehabilitate roads, highways, bridges and dams. Design & Build, renovate, and maintain existing structures. F.S.N have a network across Nigeria to meet the needs of a wide variety of clients including governments of federation, institutions as well as a public and private liability companies. Top priority is given to professional excellence in all our projects; both big and small.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Civil Engineer
- Exercise joint-measurement with the client’s resident engineers, as well as, director of civil engineering dept. and/any officials.
- Ensure proper procedures are carried out.
- Implement and oversee Health, Safety and Environmental policy
- Investigate damage, accidents or delays at construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, warehouses.
- Oversee total construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance to design, budget and schedule.
- Interpret & explain contract plans and implementation strategy to administrative staff, workers and client.
- Develop quality control schemes, overseeing construction materials, construction tools and equipments.
- Inspect and review project to monitor compliance with construction and safety codes, and other regulations.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply