Vacant Job For ROV Supervisor at Atlas Professionals
Atlas Professionals is an international leading recruitment company. Since 1982, Atlas has played a major role in the provision of professionals to the energy, marine and renewables industries worldwide.
If quality and reliability are key for your business, Atlas Professionals is the partner you need to deliver highly qualified personnel. We create custom-made, comprehensive HR packages, which allows you to focus on the project without any concerns about manpower.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ROV Supervisor
Job Reference nr.: TI-079497
Discipline Category: ROV, Diving & Inspection
Type of work: Temporary
Start Date: August 29, 2018
Job Duration: 5 weeks
- At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of ROV Supervisor. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
- We are looking personnel available between 29.08 and 05.10. Duration 4 weeks. We need both PTs and Supervisors with UHD experience
- Provide a CSV with ROV, and construction crew to carry out the Saipem work packs in the hook-up of an FPSO and OFT in Nigeria.
- Saipem will be directing the project DOF will be preforming the work
- Vessel works in Nigeria but crew change will be in Duala/ Cameron.
- You need to renew your OGUK medical. This you can claim back on expenses.
Medical fitness certificates: All personnel shall have a Valid (one year) Medical fitness certificates (for offshore works) in accordance with either:
- Oil and gas UK regulation (OGUK) and in accordance with IMO-STCW guidelines on medical fitness certification
- The Norwegian seafarers Medic from Sjøfartsdirektoratet
If the certificate indicates 2 years, it will be considered valid only within the 1st year.
- Please confirm if your survival certificate is included the HUET?
- Please confirm what passport you will travel on. It’s needs to be valid for 1 year and have 3 empty pages.
- Vaccination and Malaria: Please book an appointment to check your vaccination and to get anti malaria tablets. Your doctor need to sign the attached Declaration of Receipt of Malaria Tablets form.
- You can claim the cost back on expenses.
- Below you find the recommended vaccination from International SOS, please discuss this with your local doctor:
- Hepatitis A
- Typhoid fever
- Yellow fever (MANDATORY)
- Boostrix Polio (Due to outbreak of Polio, should you renew your Polio vaccination if it’s more than 10 months before last time you took it. Please discuss with your doctor).
- You will be travelling and staying in facilities with air-condition, so the mosquito net will not be required. There will be Malaria Test Kits onboard the vessel.
- Please ask your doctor for Anti-Malaria Medication and ask him to sign the attached Malaria form.
- Insect Spray containing repellant – Conventional Repllants -DEET, Picaridin, Biopesticide- IR3535 or PMD
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply