Vacant Job For Production Supervisor at OWPPiN Limited, 25th September, 2018
OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Presentation of daily production figures for verification
- Trains new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Evaluates and carries out performance appraisal for subordinates
- Carries out any other job assigned by the production manager.
- Ensures that packaging and raw materials are readily available for shift operators
- Ensures proper manning of production lines
- Monitors and arrange production operatives to achieve optimum utilization and output
- Monitors and Ensures that adequate utility support is provided during production operations
- Identifies issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Ensures that machine downtime and waste maintained are at minimal level throughout shift.
- Ensures clean work environment and strict compliance with good manufacturing practices
Qualification / Experience
- HND/BSc in Engineering, production technology or relevant sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as production supervisor or production team lead in manufacturing environment.
100,000 monthly gross subject to tax and statutory deductions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Production Supervisor” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st October, 2018.