Vacant Job For Presales Specialist at Sap Nigeria
SAP Nigeria – As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Presales Specialist
Requisition ID: 183030
Location: Maitama, Abuja
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 – 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
- The Presales Specialist possesses expert level knowledge of SAP and partner software solutions and participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy.
- A Presales Specialist interacts with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and follow-up discussions.
- A Presales Specialist often leads teams of presales specialists on larger sales cycles.
- In addition to deal support, a Presales Specialist collaborates with sales and Value Engineering teams to plan account strategies.
Expectations and Tasks
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering SAP and partner software solutions to customer audiences. Collaborate with sales teams to participate in various one-to-many lead generating activities.
- Participate in marketing events such as SAPPHIRE, SAP Insider, and SAP or non-SAP conferences for industries or solution areas.
- Collaborate with sales teams to plan account strategies through participation in informal and formal account reviews.
- Participate in complete presales process, gathering information, demos, and presentations follow up.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries cross industry in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories and value propositions.
Education and Qualification / Skills And Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Engineer / Computer Sciences / Business Administration)
- Strong conceptual and structured work style
- Extensive knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills to successfully interact with colleagues
- Excellent team player
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Post graduate studies considered a plus
- Experience with Implementation Methodologies and Project Management a plus
- Good understanding of SAP’s products.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as solutions expert/architect
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply