Vacant Job For Manager, Access & Control at 9mobile 27th April, 2018
9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Access & Control
- Drive compliance with segregation of duty requirementsto prevent, reduce or eliminate fraud and loss using best in class frameworksand tools for risk assessment, governance standards and access controlpolicies.
- Define the Segregation of duties Business Risks(Segregation of duties rule set) and related mitigating controls and ensurecompliance with both.
- Ensure that System GRC is set up in line with theSegregation of duties rule-set in line with 9Mobile policy and NCC regulations.
- Build strong relations with the Financial Controlsteam and Internal Audit to ensure compliance requirements for Segregation ofduties and system access are properly translated and implemented.
- Develop and maintain the role design standards
- Develop and maintain all access and control policiesfor the organization
- Define and maintain the Segregation of Duties rule set
- Provide Segregation of duties leadership guidance tothe system implementation
- Ensure team capacity is properly managed to ramp up ordown according to system change plans
- Ensure that the Segregation of duties rule set ismaintained in line with system role changes, changes to the Core Business Modeland changes to the core systems
- Develop and implement system roles
- Manage user provisioning
- Governance of Critical Transactions list and reporting
- Manage Business and Technical Fire-fighter access
- Work in close cooperation with the business area to define the best possible access for the people operating theprocess and eliminate or mitigate the identified risk for the system processes.
- Improve overallrole design architecture for systems
- Ensure a goodintegration of the Segregation of duties approach in overall robust AccessControl Framework together with IT
- Driveimprovement in SEGREGATION OF DUTIES mitigating controls monitoring, throughincreased automation and standardized reporting of control effectiveness
- Incidentreporting on risk violations
- Communicationswith Auditors, both internal and external and senior stakeholders
- Preparationof detailed papers and presentations to senior management on all topics relatedto access and control
- Create formalprocesses for Segregation of duties Monitoring, Segregation of dutiesRemediation and SYSTEM Ruleset Maintenance.
- Assist IT withthe Identity Management/GRC Integration and SYSTEM Controls Optimizationprojects.
- Supportmanagement in the implementation of Continuous and Process Controls Monitoringin GRC
- Perform any other activity assigned by the Manager,Revenue Assurance.
- Devise afuture orientated rolling roadmap for access, roles and segregation of dutieswhich takes full advantage of new technological developments
- In depthknowledge of systems Core Business Model processes
- Understandingof systems Authorizations
- Knowledge ofGRC Tool and extensions including User Access Review
- Experience ofcomplex automated triggers for large scale user bases > 10,000 users
- Experience ofa hybrid identity and access management architecture
- Manage theUser Access Validation reporting and dashboards
- Manage theUser Access and risk reporting and dashboards
- Bachelor’s degree required
- In depth knowledge of Core Business Model processes.
- Understanding of Authorizations
- Knowledge of GRC Tool including solution extensions
- Knowledge of complex GRC architectures with solution extensions
- ProfessionalAccounting Qualifications (ACMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Post Graduate degree, MA/MBA/MSc preferred
- Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience
- Deep understanding of Access Policy approaches, Risk and Controls
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply