Vacant Job For Land Surveyor In A Leading Construction Company
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading Construction Company, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor
Job Reference: 1435
Function: Operations & Production
Industry: Construction & Real Estate
- Our client is seeking to recruit a Land Surveyor for its projects in Nigeria
- Candidate will ensure appropriate survey is carried out to specifications on land and roads with appropriate designs.
- Carry out surveys and investigate land topographies.
- Create topographic and site surveys for the development and the design of buildings, roads, and bridges.
- Keep records and prepare reports according to specifications.
- Comply with all applicable regulations and requirements including boundary calculations and legal issues.
- Execute vertical control surveys for aerial surveys and determine elevations for various surfaces
- Collect important reference data before field surveys.
- Collect field data, summarize field notes and makes survey calculations.
- Plot field data using survey software programs, construct maps, and prepare reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Land/Estate Surveying, Geography, Geo-technology, Planning, Building or related discipline.
- Ability to complete survey projects in AutoCAD meeting specifications
- Proficiency in the use of HD laser scanners.
- Excellent interpersonal skill and team spirit.
- Excellent presentation and communication skill
- Ability to deliver large scale topographic surveys and measured building surveys.
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience in construction.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply