Vacant Job For Business Development Manager at Axis Human Capital Limited
Axis Human Capital Limited aims to ultimately change the way people work, and how talent is developed and managed in Africa. We have built a reputation for recruiting high-calibre candidates for employers, and working with them to develop their organizational capacity through advisory services and corporate training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – West Africa (Bilingual)
Locations: Ghana, Senegal (Dakar) or Côte d’Ivoire (Abidjan)
- A Retail company seeks to hire a Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate will hold a key role within the organization, tasked with the execution and management of market entry opportunities for the organization.
- Deliver quality outputs within specified deadlines and provide feedback to the group.
- Travel to other countries in the West African region, to either drive the identification of new opportunities or manage existing projects/operations.
- Carries a substantial workload but still gets things done at high quality levels
- Research market entry opportunities
- Manage project for market entry of the business
- Assist in setting up documentation and all other needed requirements for the entry of the company into Ghana.
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree. A Post-graduate degree is a strong advantage.
- Very strong analytical skillset and a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Ability to independently structure and solve ambiguous problems
- High level of comfort with ambiguity, while at the same time displaying high attention to detail (but not getting unduly lost in detail)
- Ability to work as a standalone and in an independent manner
- An execution-oriented mindset, and the willingness to overcome all obstacles that are usually faced in market entry projects
- Mastery of French and English, both oral and written
- Experience in executing a market entry strategies for a multinational or African champion in the West African region
- Multidisciplinary skillset, having been exposed to operations across various functions in a structured work environment, ideally in West Africa
- Experience in the FMCG/Retail/Logistics industries is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th July, 2018.
Note: Applicants must be bilingual, reside in Ghana, Dakar or Abidjan or be willing to relocate to these countries.