Vacant Job For an Accountant at A Reputable Oil and Gas Servicing Company
Ascentech Services Limited – Our Client, a leading indigenous Oil and Gas servicing company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Must be Chartered
- 3-5 years proven experience as an accountant is a MUST
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, Sage ERP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.