Vacant Job For Account Officer at Swets Group
Swets Group is a customer-focused Maritime Oil & Gas organization providing Marine Consultancy, Vessel Manning Services, Vessel Maintenance and Repairs, and Shipping solutions to local and international maritime operators in Nigeria and across the African continent.
We require the service of a resourceful and self-driven individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Job Ref: SG2018003/FA03
- The Account Officer is responsible for planning, directing and controlling the day to day financial activities of the company to enable strategic and operational decision making.
- His/her responsibilities are to create and maintain a robust and sound accounting system, and an effective financial reporting process.
- Ensure utility payments are made on time to ensure uninterrupted internet, telephone and power services
- Produce and submit accurate weekly/monthly financial reports to Manging Director on time
- Develop and manage budgets
- Review internal finance procedures in line with best practices to ensure due process in Swets accounting processes
- Other company related assignments that may be required from time to time.
- Keep and maintain comprehensive account records
- Verification of cost and cost control
- Monitor and interpret cash flow and forecast future trends
- Provide and interpret financial information
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Ensure accurate and prompt filling of returns and remittance of statutory deductions e.g. PAYEE, WHT, VAT and Pension
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting, or any other related fields with minimum of relevant working experience.
- ACCA, ICAN or other relevant professional certification.
- Working knowledge of Nigeria tax laws
- Good knowledge of Finance and Auditing
- Proficiency in use of Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th July, 2018.