Vacant Job for Commercial Planning Manager at Arla Foods
Arla Foods is a future-oriented dairy cooperative owned by about 12,000 farmers from Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands. Arla products are sold under well-known brand names such as Arla®, Lurpak® and Castello® in more than 100 countries around the world. Arla has production plants in twelve countries and sales subsidiaries in 30 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Planning Manager
Job Responsibilities / Duties
- Lead, develop and manage the commercial planning processes and structure within TG Arla
- Keep price, activity, distribution, market share and competitor database updated at all time
- Provides analysis reports to management team and the Regional Arla team.
- Manages the MIS system/Management Dashboard and database to ensure efficient and accurate data processing.
- Ensures the development of business systems, which provide relevant information to the business and sales forecasts.
- Plans activities that will provide new business opportunities and result in increase in market share, Sales Contribution, Profit, high volume and efficiency for the organization
- Conducts external research on market competitiveness.
- Consolidates macros and industry statistics for business-making decisions and market growth projection.
- Drive the price / pack plan for TG Arla in all relevant channels
- Lead the follow up and benchmarking on all commercial activities.
- Generate weekly and monthly sales forecasts in close cooperation with MCPL and the Supply chain manager of TG Arla
- Develop, implement and monitories the “Great Execution Daily” system and keep it updated at all time ( Market execution evaluation toll )
- Collect and analyse data from TG Arla, MCPL and the Regional offices of Arla
- Analyse data and provide gap/insights/trends that can generate new business opportunities and result in increase in market share, high volume/ market execution and efficiency for the organisation
Specific Targets / Objectives:
- Deliver input to TG Arla’s Month end reports / Board material and Business plans
- Deliver input to NPD business cases
- In close cooperation with the Commercial Director/ Marketing Manager for TG Arla and the regional marketing team develop and implement new statistic material / reports that can improve TG Arla’s business in Nigeria and export markets
- Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Statistics)
- Years of experience: 3-5 years of experience in the FMCG industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply