Vacant Job For Chief Financial Officer at Going Active Africa
Going Active endeavors to help organisations, individual entrepreneurs, CEO’s and Solo Entrepreneurs solve problems, stratigise, and reach their business developmental goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
- Responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the financial function of FIRM IN Nigeria in compliance with legislation, company and Group policies & procedures.
- A key contact for the company by Internal stakeholders, bankers, customers and external suppliers. International and or regional experience would be an added advantage to be successful in this role.
- A university degree in Accounting
- Must be a chartered accountant either locally or internationally( ACA/ACCA)
- Must have a minimum of 12 years relevant work experience of which 4years must have been on Managerial level
- Work experience in one of the big 4 either locally or internationally is a plus (PWC, Accenture, E&Y, KPMG, Deloitte.
- Working knowledge of a CRM and ERP systems is a plus especially Oracle and Siebel.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and relevant accounting principles is a must
- Previous experience with the implementation of financial systems and controls is required.
- Must be proficient in the use of excel and power-point
- Excellent People Management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Strong negotiation and analytical skill
- Strong financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting
- Notable P & L and balance sheet analysis skill
- An ethical, amiable, outspokenly positive minded individual with a strong command of English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply