Vacant Job For an Architect at Ad Consulting
At AD Consulting, our vision is to raise transformational leaders while providing seminal holistic Architecture and interior design solutions. Our core values are Passion, Integrity, Excellence, Creativity, Distinction .
From inception, interior architecture should be an integral part of the design process. The common practice of commissioning an interior designer at the end of the construction is not the way of the discerning. Interior Architecture enhances the function of each room and prepares a befitting setting for soft furnishing. In AD consulting our clients expect this as part of our normal services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
- A well-qualified individual with strong drawing abilities and experience executing a variety of illustration styles from hand-drawn to vector art, for both original and existing properties, utilizing industry-standard tools (3D Max, Revit, Sketch Up, AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, V- Ray, Flash, etc.).
- Architects with strong skills in illustrations combine art, design and creative skills to develop ideas and produce original visual images for a wide range of architectural designs.
- Coordinating with a team to develop illustration concepts that meet clients’ requirements
- Developing design concepts in a variety of styles
- Creating detailed sketches, or other visual aids to plan final illustration
- Estimating time requirements for various illustration assignments
- Monitor all commercial information in relation to project including labour, material and contractor cost forecasting thus ensuring budgets adhered to.
- Supply all relevant information to the Team lead and or the Principal Partner for review at the specified intervals set.
- Assist with a range of other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Developing illustration from examples and/or descriptions provided by the client, supervising Architect, or team lead
- Keeping up-to-date on the latest trends in the industry, and a knowledge base to maintain a cutting-edge skill set
- Minimum of B.Sc in Architecture
- Certification and trainings in related 3D software will be an added advantage.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to match existing design styles
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism graciously
- Resourcefulness and business oriented
- Extensive 3D illustration skills in Interior designs, Exterior and Interior Architecture Schemes.
- High level proficiency in the use of 3D Max, Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, V-Ray and other related 3D software
- Strong Adobe software skills (esp. Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in an Architecture firm.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th March, 2018.