Vacancy For A Print Production Officer At Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited
Since 1999, Greenswealth Corporate Services has been a renowned supplier of promotional items and gifts. We are a Nigerian Company with offices in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Our strong relationship with Vendors around the world makes it easy for us to sourcefor any product you desire that may not be available on the websitefrom wherever in the world you want them.
Greenswealth is a member of leading international bodies such as Present Service Institute (PSI) in Germany and APPSON in Nigeria.
Job Title: Print Production Officer
The print production officer supervises the various production jobs of the company. A suitable candidate for this role has a vast knowledge of screen and custom printing, monogramming, engraving, and flock printing.
- Ensures that all company’s production is cost effective;
- Assists in drafting a time scale for all production;
- Orders appropriate materials required for production;
- Sets and meet production goals;
- Liaises with local printers and vendors to get best printing offers;
- Prepares cost breakdown to be given to the account/admin department;
- Assists in monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Sources for items in the local market;
- Ensures that orders are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Assists in the delivery of goods to clients;
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Candidates must possess minimum of OND
- Practical knowledge of materials and procedures needed to make various promotional and corporate gift items.
- A sharp eye for details and good knowledge of colour variation is also important
- Candidates must not be older than 30
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2017.