Vacancy for a Patrol Inspector at Bemil Nigeria Limited
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patrol Inspector
- Ensures proper use, maintenance, accountability, and care of all company equipment issued to their assigned locations.
- Timely filing of short postings in their assigned locations.
- Ensures proper Guards turnout (that they are smart, neat, ID Card Visible & Adhering to dress code) in their locations.
- Monitors the activities in his/her assigned locations.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Should be able to ride a bike effectively.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
- Ensures high standards of guarding service are maintained in their assigned locations.
- Writes reports of inspection findings.
- Writes reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in their assigned locations.
- Ensures that Post Orders are pasted on the wall of the Gate House of their assigned locations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org