Vacancy In An Indigenous Aviation Firm For Technical Asset Manager
Proten International – Our client, an indigenous aviation firm, that specializes in the leasing of aircraft for local operators is in Nigeria, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Asset Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Facility & Asset Management or in a related field.
- Interested candidates must have over 5 years’ experience in aviation, maritime or financial services (global conglomerates).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Skyline
- Strong attention to detail
- Develop and maintain tenant relations, including monitoring and enforcing terms of the lease.
- Manage capital projects
- Manage service providers and contracts
- Regular property inspections (some travel required)
- Review and approve property invoices
- Strong analytical, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Generalist mindset with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work either independently or as a part of a team
- Industry accreditations preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
Attractive and competitive remuneration packages await the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Technical Asset Manager” as the subject of the
Application Deadline 24th November, 2017.