Vacancy for a GM, Strategy, Economics and Planning at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GM Strategy, Economics and Planning
Job Number: WTSH024981
Type of employment: Permanent
About the Job
- Provide critical Management advice on the strategic and economic viability of all Company’s oil/gas exploration/appraisal, development and new business investments and opportunities.
- Provide and review appropriate models for all strategic and economic evaluations; stay abreast of all fiscal legislations and advise the company of the impact of emerging changes in fiscal terms.
- Evaluate all business and investment proposals and advise the CEO/Board on their economic viability, value and associated risks.
- Drive and deliver COMPANY’s annual 5-year rolling Business Plan and long term strategic plan and obtain requisite approvals by Company Management/Board and JV Partners.
- Develop, deploy and oversee systems and control processes that allow for the regular review, monitor and assessment of the extent to which the Company is appropriately executing its Business Plan. Make recommendations to the CEO and Senior Executives on how to continuously improve the implementation of business plans.
- Formulate Institutional, Corporate and Business Strategies for the Company Group of Companies to ensure sustainable growth and profitability, so as to meet the aspirations of the Group of Companies.
- Carry out periodic industry analyses; articulate from a strategic perspective and provide advice on the appropriate asset portfolio the Company requires to realize its aspired future. Conduct annual review and ranking of Portfolio in line with Corporate goals and strategies.
- Conduct periodic review of Company strategy and issue Strategy and Plan Document to CEO/Management and the Board.
- Formulate and obtain approvals for strategies and plans that ensure sustainable annual profitability of at least 20% per annum, annual cash surplus of at least USD 150 million as from 2018 and grow the company to a market cap of at least US$10 Billion by 2026
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply