Vacancy For Senior Programme Officer at Neem Foundation
Neem Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization founded as a direct response to the problem of insecurity in Nigeria. The Foundation was established under Nigerian law in January 2016 and is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. We are committed to improving the lives of those affected by the insurgency and preventing violence through building inclusive communities and providing and raising the standards of psychosocial care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Programme Officer
Job Purpose Summary
- S/he will be responsible for risk management of designated work areas as well as the procurement and management of internal and external resources in the programme.
- Additional responsibilities include; providing support for developing technical and financial reports and managing project-level finances, expenditure and project budgets.
- The Senior Programme Officer is responsible for programme administration and implementation.
- The programme officer plans and executes activities to achieve the programme objectives, including the supervision of programme staff.
- The programme officer takes the necessary actions to keep the project on target on a daily basis and periodically report on progress of programme.
- The Senior Programme Officer is responsible for providing technical and programmatic support to Programme Officers and will work closely with the Programme Manager.
- The suitable candidate will hold a post-graduate Degree in the Social Sciences, Humanities, Law or related field, experience of working in post-conflict or transition environment,
- 5-10 years work experience
- Project Management Experience.
- Sound analytical and report writing skills;
- Ability to translate strategic aims into practical plans;
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines as well as demonstrable experience of project management and multi-tasking.
- Excellent IT and administrative skills;
- Adaptability to new demands and changing circumstances;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
- Successful candidates will be be invited for immediate interview
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply