Vacancy For Sales Canvasser In A Reputable Production Company
Stresert Services Limited – Our client is a producer of natural fresh healthy drinks with the aim to help people live longer, stronger and healthier.
They currently require the service of result-driven candidates to join forces with the team to achieve the goals of the organization in the capacity below:
Job Title: Sales Canvasser (Healthy Drink Production)
- The role requires the job holder to boost sales and increase profit for the organization by marketing and selling its products to prospective customers and distributors alike.
Key Deliverables of the Role
- “Go the extra mile” to drive marketing/sales for the organization by making door – to – door sales, cold calls, attend events and programmes that provides selling opportunities etc.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on the organizations product features i.e. available favours etc
- Follow-up with customers and achieve department’s sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered by the organization and give the right details to customers
- Suggest ways to improve sales e.g. planning marketing activities, target areas etc.
- Providing customers with accurate and timely sampling, costing, lead-time and delivery Information as needed
- Identify potential new customers/markets in association with Head of marketing to develop business.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to handle people, processes and products
- Innovative and forward thinking
- High level of attention to detail
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Previous canvasser experience is desired but nit necessary
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Familiar with inventory procedures (FIFO, LIFO, etc)
- Excellent communication, follow up and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Excellent poise, presence, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with mature analytical skills
This role is highly incentive driven. Hence, the base pay per month is N20,000 with very good sales commission on product sold.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using ‘LW-Ally’ as the subject of mail.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2018.
- This is a rewarding opportunity in an environment that supports success.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.