Vacancy For Restaurant Chef at ICS Outsourcing Limited, 10th October, 2018
ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Chef
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Breakfast Chef, Pasty Chef and Nigerian cuisine chefs of but not limited to the below:
- Breakfast meal (Nigerian and Continental breakfast)
- Shawarma and Sandwiches
- Small-chops-Grills, barbeque, puffs, prawns, samosa, spring rolls, Giz-dodo, etc.
- Cake Making and Decorating / Desserts
- Biscuits and Cookies
- Soup, Sauces and Assorted Nigerian Dishes
- Continental Dishes
- Experience in catering, Fine Dining, Hotels and Hospitality, 3 Star Restaurants and Corporate kitchens
- Develop new products to meet the market expectation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enforce sanitation and hygiene rules ( HACCP/ISO ) throughout the production process
- Ability to prepare weekly and monthly reports using MS Word, excel and Power point
- Communicate with the front office and ensure quality product available for display
- Experience in Chef Managing
- Ability to work on their own initiative calmly when under pressure
- Ability to manage and coach individuals in the same field of Job
- Ability to prepare a recipes
- Prepare purchase order
The salary range should be between 80,000 – 100,000 per month.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th October, 2018.