Vacancy for Production Pharmacist at New Healthway Company
New Healthway Company (Makers of the MOKO brand of Isopropyl Alchol, Mist Alba, Vitamin C Syrup, Mist Mag. Trisilicate) was incorporated in 1978.
A leading, fully indigenous pharmaceutical company incorporated in Nigeria in 1972. The company started out as importers and distributors of products, before it began manufacturing its own brand of high quality pharmaceutical products under the ‘MOKO’ brand name.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job TItle: Production Pharmacist
Exprience and Qualification
- Bachelor’s of Pharmacy (B. pharm) or Pharm. D with (2) years of production work experience in a Pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to multi-task and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment.
- Candidates residing within Mile 2-LASU- igando, lsheri, lsolo, Agbara axis most preferable.
- Functional knowledge of production lines (tablets, liquid and ointments) is an added advantage
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.