Vacancy For Production Assistant at Great Career Consult
Great Career Consult – We are a full service recruitment company devoted to supplying quality training, employment and manpower services. our company is dully registered in nigeria, and we are one of the reputable agencies in the country concerned with the training, employment and recommendation of manpower.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Assistant
Reports To: Production Manager
- The production Assistant will be responsible for working on the production floor. This individual will be responsible for the operation of equipment for the manufacture of various products and will ensure all work performed adheres to all organizational standards as well as safety regulations and guidelines.
- This is a labour intensive position requiring individuals to perform repetitive tasks and stand for long periods of time.
- Assure the daily and weekly production schedule is adhered to.
- Follow all standard operating procedures and designated organizational as well as provincial and federal safety guidelines.
- Ensure all equipment is operated according equipment manufactures instructions and safety guidelines are followed.
- Participate in educational and training opportunities applicable to the position.
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- Operate and attend to manual and automated equipment in the production process operation.
- Perform basic computer skills.
- Perform all functions as designated by firm’s instruction while operating specified equipment.
- Follow all production procedures as instructed.
- Understand and review the product through specified production process, recognizing areas of defect and taking appropriate actions to rectify them.
- Perform all work to organizational standards to ensure final product meets quality standards.
- Perform quality inspections as necessary.
- Determine and report product and equipment malfunctions to the appropriate authority.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned work area at all times.
- Work effectively as part of a team to ensure productivity and efficiency.
- Results Orientation
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with little supervision.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Commitment to accuracy and detail oriented.
- Ability to perform under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer operation skills and basic knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet software and Adobe software.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of all facets of print production: press, bindery, and graphics.
- Previous production work is preferred.
- Willing and able to follow specific instructions.
- Ability to use basic tools required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and concise Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied as subject of the mail
- CV’s should be in MS Word format and any applicant who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after review of applications.
- All communications will be treated in strict confidence.