Vacancy for PHP Code Igniter Web Developer at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
Excellent & Strategic Solutions is a frontline web applications development firm which provide top of the class service to reputable clients all around the country. We specialize in developing and marketing web applications that eliminate bureaucracy and promote automation of all sorts. Our vision is to make every life, every business, every organization and every government less bureaucratic and more profitable by leveraging technology to the farthest possible extent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Code Igniter Web Developer
- We are in need of a PHP Developer who will be responsible for managing back-end services and development of custom features on our live web application.
- Your primary focus will be the development of our web application features, maintenance of the central database, you will solve bugs on our currently running applications, build in security extensions and feature extensions to our web apps.
- Create usable APIs for our web app
- Build API integrations of our web app with other web apps
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions like mysql
- Conducting regular site updates
- Represent a professional image in dealings with internal and external parties at all times
- Other tasks as may be required from time to time
- Strong Knowledge of PHP code Igniter framework, knowledge of symfony framework will be an added advantage
- API manipulation
- Knowledge and experience with use of Git, GitHub, HTML, CSS, JS
- Understanding of systems integration and various web devices and environments.
- Ability to design and implement web services.
- Familiarity with authentication and access control.
- Knowledge of website delivery best practices.
- ND, HND, BSC are welcome to apply
Other Requirements Include:
- Ability to work independently and drive self-learning
- Ability to create and apply innovative solutions
- Ability to think critically and contribute to plans within a project’s development
- Friendly & energetic individual with outstanding communication skills.
Deadline: 7th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Interns are also welcome to apply.