Vacancy For Operations Manager at Baker Hughes, 21st September, 2018
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager – Artificial Lift
Ref Id: 1815981
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Function: Product Management
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
- Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opportunity for an Operations Manager to join our Artificial Lift Product Line in Nigeria.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems of complex nature.
- Generally works with some latitude in making autonomous decisions.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Manages a continuing process of optimizing product lines.
- Streamlining of product line, introduction of new products, maximizing the gross margin of product line, or liaison between sales, manufacturing, marketing, and customers on products and technology.
- Represent the organization in outside discussions and technical forums.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in Artificial Lift.
- Applicable business skills necessary to maximize gross margins and improve operational efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market demands.
- Good communication skills.
- Good leadership skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply