Vacancy For Managing Director In A Renowned Microfinance Bank
A Well established Microfinance Bank in Afjio Local Government of Oyo State, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- Educational Qualification: ACIB, B.Sc/HND in either Banking & Finance, Accounting, Economics/Business Administration. He must have completed the final stage of Microfinance Certification Programme (MCP)
- Age: Not more than 45 years.
- The applicants must be computer literate.
- Personality: An Articulate, committed and experienced Banker with not less than 10 years cognate experience; at least three (3) of which must have been in a Microfinance institution.
- He must be versatile in Credit Analysis & Administration
Remuneration will be competitive & comparable to what obtains in the industry and environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to:
P.O Box 1991,
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2018.