Vacancy For Land Surveyor at Efficacy Construction Company, 15th October, 2018
Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor
- Leads multiple Department survey parties for the purpose of determining boundaries and topography of real property or oversees the compilation, update and maintenance of real property maps; provides analysis and technical assistance, support, coordination and advice for the development, implementation and maintenance of land surveying-related information technology/systems (ITS/IS) and applications to include global positioning and geographic information systems (GPS/GIS).
- Work requires contact with governmental and private entities. Employees at this level establish their own work plan and priorities to meet set objectives. Issues are rarely referred to the supervisor but are handled at the occurrence.
The essential duties for this job include:
- Trains and instructs other survey personnel.
- Travels to identify, coordinate and priortize future work.
- Uses a variety of surveying software and related hardware.
- Performs other job responsibilities as assigned.
- Coordinates, monitors, and reviews work performance of contracted survey work and associated contracts.
- Identifies and defines parcels for use in transportation projects by using relevant elements of surveying, property description writing, mapping, law, research, measurement, analysis and computation.
- Monitors survey parties and plans future jobs.
- Performs Global Positioning System (GPS), design and/or construction surveying.
- Knowledge of use of 3D Scanners for undertaking lands topography, hydrography plus measured building surveys
- Ability to analyze data using plans, maps, charts and software such as autoCAD and GIS- Geographic Information System
- Knowledge of legal guiding principles as per boundaries, roads, pipeline and other right of way.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Experience from Construction, Real estate company is an added advantage
- B.Sc/HND in Land Surveying.
- M.Sc (Added advantage)
The required competencies for this job include:
- Planning, coordinating and handling multiple projects within area of responsibility to meet short and long term deadlines
- Leading, assigning, reviewing and monitoring the work of others
- The use of personal computers and applicable programs, applications and systems.
- GPS, geodetic and satellite surveying
- Applicable surveying procedures, standards and instruments
- Automated survey systems
- Applicable boundary laws, rules and regulations.
- Legal research methods
- Reading and interpreting applicable plans, schematics, blueprints and maps
- The use of surveying tools, equipment and instruments
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: email@example.com
55G Adebisi Omotola Close,
Behind Zenith Bank Car Park,
Application Deadline 17th October, 2018.
For Enquiries: Call 08063447037.