Vacancy For Junior Accountant at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a fast paced and world class bakery, with a depot around the Ajah – Lekki Axis, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
- Responsible for accounts payable and receivables accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of payroll, pay-slips and other staff welfare benefits/package.
- Prepares payment vouchers (cash and bank) required for cash and cheque payment processing.
- Prepare cheque for payments on the instruction of the finance controller.
- Initiate fund requisition / request for accounting staff needs.
- Prepare journal vouchers for new accounts and also for reversal of wrong entries in the ledger.
- Reconciliation of branch / depot returns.
- Adhere to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedure in the company
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you periodically.
- Must be proficient in the use Microsoft word and excel;
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be an added advantage.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting from a recognized University/Polytechnic;
- Minimum of Four (4) years in same role preferably in manufacturing sector;
- Must be Female and resident in Ibadan around Challenge;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 27th June, 2018.