Vacancy For IT Operations Engineer at Smile Communications, 24th September, 2018
Smile delivers affordable, high quality and easy to use broadband access and communication services to customers across Africa. Founded in 2007, Smile is at the forefront of harnessing technologies to create innovative solutions that enable the cost-effective deployment of advanced communication services to everyone in Africa. In 2012, Smile was proud to announce the introduction of the first 4G LTE broadband service in Africa. Smile’s superfast, high-quality and reliable access to the internet is changing the way African people are connecting to the world, at speeds never experienced before. With Smile’s 4G LTE broadband data capabilities, we can release our true potential and accelerate the productive capacity of our African economy.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Operations Engineer
- Troubleshooting reported problems and working with Smile Group team to constantly improve software releases;
- Preventive maintenance of hardware and operating systems;
- and System performance monitoring and optimization;
- The candidate will be responsible in ensuring Infrastructure operations for all the Company’s IT infrastructure including servers, storage and the Company’s staff laptops;
- Backup management of IT applications;
- System failure diagnosis and restoration;
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th September, 2018.