Vacancy For Human Resource Personnel at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services.
We are looking for young, engaged professional individuals who have bright ideas, value teamwork and have good attitude towards work to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Personnel
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be reporting to the ED, HR/Admin. This individual will be responsible for maintaining, leading and enhancing the Organisational Human Resources programs and policies as they apply. Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirement and revising job description.
- Manage recruitment and selection of all new employees and contract staff
- Report to Management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop, implement and manage Performance Appraisal systems that drives high performance in line with the Company’s Policies.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor staff training and development programs.
- An advanced degree in Human Resources or an MBA strongly preferred
- HND or BSc. in Administration or Human Resources Management
- Relevant professional qualifications e. g. CIPM, SHRM, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years cumulative experience
- Experience in the Insurance Industry an added advantage
Skills & Competencies:
- Result Orientation/ Drive for results
- Conflict and/or negotiation skills
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Numerical/Arithmetical Ability
- Strategic thinking
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- In-depth knowledge of Labour law and HR Best Practices
- Understand confidentiality; capable of discretion & able to handle/treat sensitive / important information properly.
- Proven working experience as HR Executive
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels
- Ability to influence others and manage change
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th July, 2018.