Vacancy For HR – Organizational Development Specialist In A Global Pharmaceutical Company
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a global pharmaceutical company with presence in Nigeria. Their Nigerian office has decided to recruit the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR – Organizational Development Specialist
- The HR- Organisational Development Specialist shall contribute to the design and delivery of people and organisational development strategies and the management of change in support of the organisation’s strategic and operational plans, providing information, advice and services as required.
- He/she will be working with teams across the company to support a programme of continuous organisational performance improvement which helps the Fund achieve its ambition of becoming a high performing organisation.
- Researching compensation and benefits policies and plans.
- To design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, away days) as required.
- To work with the Internal Communications Manager to ensure effective communication and consultation processes and to build staff engagement.
- To contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the Fund’s HR strategy in order to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the Fund’s ambition to be a high performing organization; to include initiatives which foster a high performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
- To support specific performance improvement initiatives, eg through the implementation of a new behavioral competency framework and 360 degree feedback process.
- To identify opportunities for performance improvement through, for example, undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions; conducting external research into good practice and new ideas.
- To commission and manage additional internal or external resources as and when require in order to ensure cost-effective delivery of agreed OD initiatives.
Learning and Development:
- To develop the Fund’s approach to talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- To work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant personal development Plans for their staff; to commission and evaluate agreed internally-delivered interventions and to ensure best use of the Fund’s development budgets.
- To develop coaching and mentoring schemes to support staff development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans.
- To lead on the development of a staff skills and knowledge database in order to maximize the diverse talents of the organization.
- To be responsible for the Fund’s job evaluation system, advising on job design, job descriptions and the correct grading of jobs.
- To oversee the annual appraisal process, monitoring compliance with the timetable and working with the Head of HR to ensure consistency of quality in appraisal documentation.
- To manage the corporate induction programme.
- To contribute to the development of policies and procedures in collaboration with the Head of HR.
- Education: A Degree in any relevant course.
- Experience: 4 – 5 year’s work experience
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas:
- Organization development particularly around change management and developing organizational culture.
- Learning & Development, particularly management development and talent management.
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organizational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results.
- Experience of, and commitment to, continuous organizational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Change management skills.
- Event design and facilitation skills.
- Numeracy and ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to (personal, team and Fund) deadlines.
- The ability to engage, conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions.
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented.
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement.
- Ability to move between big picture and detail.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focus.
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Negotiating, influencing and holding to account.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org make the job title subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st June, 2018.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.